Escalator + Aligner
Tabletop automatic notch/flat finder / escalator aligns and escalates wafers 0.20” (5mm) steps for ID mark reading. Cost-effective design provides full-lot wafer tracking at a fraction of the cost of fully automated OCR systems.
|Wafer Size||150, 200|
|Power Requirements||12VDC at 3 Amps. 120VAC Power Supply Provided|
|Dimensions||9 × 16 × 14 in|
Send your requirement
Tabletop automatic notch / flat finder and escalator aligns and escalates wafers in 0.20” (5mm) steps for ID mark reading. Cost-effective design provides full-lot wafer tracking at a fraction of the cost of fully automated OCR systems.
- Designed for ISO Class 3 (FS209E Class 1)
- Antistatic construction
- Specify cassette model number with order
H-Square uses a Return Material Authorization (RMA) process. If you need to return a product, contact us at email@example.com to receive an RMA number. Please state name, product part number and reason for return. Once you receive the RMA number, ship the product back to H-Square. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to return product.
- If the product is being returned under warranty as defective, it will be repaired or replaced at no charge after evaluation.
- If product is being returned unused and unopened within 30 days, a full refund will be offered, less original shipping charges.
- If the product is being returned used within 30 days, product will be evaluated for condition and customer refunded accordingly.
- Products over 30 days cannot be returned for refund.